- The ultimate viewing experience
Unfold a stunning, immersive screen designed to bring you a viewing experience like never before. The redesigned Flex Hinge bends to your will with a slimmer form factor for a tighter grip on what you love.1
- Multi Window. Your multitasking secret weapon
Stream, shop, browse and play more by multitasking with three windows on one screen. Switching between apps is effortless, with the task bar now holding up to twelve at once. Add S Pen to your task-blasting toolkit for even more efficiency.2
- And now for your viewing pleasure
Jump into the action with a bright screen emitting up to 1750 nits for clear visibility. And power your road to victory with the upgraded hardware and software of Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy.3
- Standout cameras. Cover to cover
An advanced camera system, paired with this unique two-display form factor, turns your phone into a mobile studio complete with 30x Space Zoom. With Dual Preview and Expert RAW you can shoot, reshoot, zoom and edit with a whole new level of creative freedom.4
- Listen for up to 73 hours, watch for up to 21 hours
A phone this impressive — you’ll want to be on it all the time. And with a massive 4400mAh (typical) battery, you can. Paired up with an advanced processor, it intelligently adjusts power usage to your habits and your needs, making one charge last longer than ever before.5
1. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Fold5’s Main Screen size is 7.6″” in the full rectangle and 7.4″” accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Fold5’s Cover Screen size is 6.2″” in the full rectangle and 6.1″” accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
2. Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window or App Pair. Taskbar feature supported on the Main Screen only. S Pen Fold Edition for Galaxy Z Fold5 sold separately. Use an S Pen that is designed for Galaxy Z Fold. All other S Pens or stylus pens may damage the screen. Galaxy Z Fold5 does not have a built-in slot for the S Pen. S Pen support is limited to the Main Screen.
3. The Dynamic AMOLED 2X display on Galaxy Z Fold5 received a certification from VDE Germany for 100 percent Mobile Colour Volume in the DCI-P3 colour range, which means your images aren’t washed out and you’ll get unbelievably vivid colours regardless of differing levels of brightness. The display can achieve peak brightness of up to 1750 nits, improving the contrast between dark and light aspects of digital content for a more brilliant picture quality, with a 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio to make your mobile experience more immersive. Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
4. 30x Space Zoom includes 3x optical zoom and 30x digital zoom with AI Super Resolution technology. Zooming in past 3x may cause some image deterioration. Dual Preview supported on the native Camera app on devices running One UI 2.1 and above. Expert RAW must be downloaded separately from the Galaxy Store, for free, before use. Supported on S23 Series devices, S22 Series devices, S21 Ultra, S20 Ultra, Note20 Ultra, Z Fold5, Z Fold4, Z Fold3 and Z Fold2.
5. Based on Samsung internal lab test conditions with pre-release version of given model connected to earphone via Bluetooth under default settings over LTE. Estimated against battery capacity and measured current over battery power consumption during video playback (video file resolution 720p, saved on device) and audio playback (mp3 file, 192kbps, saved on device with LCD display turned off), respectively. Actual video and audio playback times vary by network connection, settings, file format, screen brightness, battery condition and many other factors. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated capacity is 4270mAh for Galaxy Z Fold5, and 3591mAh for Galaxy Z Flip5. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
6. Compared to previous Galaxy Z Fold models.